According to Psalm 19:7-9, God's Word is perfect, sure, right, pure, clean, and true. If this is the case, no human author can outwrite it, outshine it, excel it, or improve upon it. It's already perfect, and purified seven times (Psalm 12:6).
God has given us a divinely-inspired songbook that is meant to be sung through the ages. It's unfortunate that many churches have no place for the Psalms in their worship at all.
It is for this reason that we embarked on this project to produce one of the most deluxe and affordable renditions of the universally accepted 1650 Scottish Psalter in the hopes that it will appeal to churches far outside any single denomination.
Some of the unique features of this psalter include:
- Tight integration with companion website via QR codes, including searching, playing tunes, alternate tunes, auto-repeat, fullscreen, and dark-mode.
- All tunes have been professionally recorded on an organ.
- Smyth-sewn hardcover for high quality binding.
- Cloth-cover for durability.
- Large page margins for personal note-taking.
- Bookmark for that extra touch.
- Inexpensive to encourage bulk purchases.
The 1650 Scottish Psalter is a bonafide translation of God's Word from the original Hebrew into meter to be sung in churches. Crafted with scholarship and devotion by some of the most godly men at the time, it is a GIFT to the English-speaking church and should be embraced as such.
It is our desire to reintroduce this treasure of Scripture-based praise back into the worship of God among His people.
Visit the companion site: